A blog documenting my education and progress as I learn to play traditional Irish music on tenor banjo, mandolin, whistle, bodhran and hopefully one day, mandola, bouzouki and more.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Post #1

This is the first post in my new blog.
What will follow is a short history of my musical journey and how I got to where I am today. As the blog progresses, I'll be noting my thoughts, experiences and lessons learned in the pursuit of becoming a competent traditional music musician. There may be a few distractions here and there as well since life isn't all about the arrangement of tones into a tune. But I'll try to keep my posts pertinent to music or at least how my experiences effect my music.

OK, enough said. Let's get this thing started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep your comments civil and preferably constructive.

Search This Blog

Followers